No Products in the Cart
Azalea Guanda Red.
Azalea Guanda Pink is a low evergreen shrub with masses of large, orange-red blooms during Spring and spot flowering in Autumn. Ideal for pots in a shady patio, garden bed or as a carpet underneath large trees. Can be planted in groups to give a big display of colour.
- Mature size: H1.5m
- Plant in an area of semi-shade - the dappled shade beneath open-branched trees is a favourite location.
- A well-drained, mildly acidic, organically enriched soil (pH 5-6) is required, so avoid applying lime or fresh manures.
- Water Regular watering two to three times per week is a must throughout the hotter summer months. However, during the cooler months, a thorough soaking once a week should be sufficient.
- Fertiliser Feed azaleas every spring after their flowers have finished, with either a pelletised organic plant food or a slow-release granular fertiliser.
- You can prune Azaleas to remove unwanted, diseased, or damaged growth and shape them after flowering. In fact, they respond very well to pruning, so they're perfect for growing as hedges or trimming into standards. If you want tall-growing azaleas to stay compact, prune them back by about one-third after flowering.
Store Pickup: We currently do not ship/post any plant life, oversized or bulky products such as pots. These items are Store Pickup (Click & Collect) only at our store in Warrandyte, VIC, 3113. Secure Online, Pickup Later with our store pickup option on the cart page.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.