No Products in the Cart
Camellia Paradise Blush.
Botanical Name: Camellia Sasanqua.
Paradise® Blush is a sasanqua variety that blooms with attractive deep rosy pink buds, opening to small semi-double white flowers with pink shaded petals. This variety is a prolific bloomer, flowering over a long period. Moreover, Paradise® Blush is highly recommended for shaping due to its vigorous growth and small dark green leaves that respond exceptionally well to regular pruning. This makes it an excellent choice for standards, topiaries, and closely trimmed hedges.
Looking for the best fertilizer for your Camellia? Try out Harry's Camellia Food.
Approximate Height (Sep '23): 1m
- It can be planted in both full sun or lightly shaded positions.
- For hedge or screen planting, space between 0.9m to 1.8m apart.
- Planting holes should be double the width of the container and slightly deeper, with a blend of composted material and existing topsoil.
- Best positioned in part shade with protection from strong winds.
- Mulch the soil surface with 5cm of quality mulch, avoiding mounding against the plant's trunk.
- Camellia's will take several months to a year to establish, keep the soil moist but not overwatered.
- Prune in early spring for shape, and feed with a quality general-purpose fertiliser in spring, replenishing as needed in mid to late summer.
Store Pickup: We currently do not ship/post any plant life or oversized + bulky products such as pots. These items are Store Pickup (Click & Collect) only at our store in Warrandyte, VIC, 3113. Secure Online, Pickup Later with our store pickup option on the cart page.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.