No Products in the Cart
Camellia Sweet Jane.
Botanical Name: Camellia hybrid.
This beautiful Australian-bred Camellia produces a magnificent floral display for five to six months. Pretty rose pink buds open to white small medium-sized anenone blooms blushed with soft pastel pink from autumn to early spring. Sweet Jane’s new growth in Autumn and Spring has a beautiful coppery deep red hue over its bushy upright foliage. The best results for Sweet Jane are achieved with well-prepared and well-mulched soil and a landscape position that offers protection from the extremes.
Looking for the best fertilizer for your Camellia? Try out Harry's Camellia Food.
- It can be planted in both full sun or lightly shaded positions.
- For hedge or screen planting, space between 0.9m to 1.5m apart.
- Planting holes should be double the width of the container and slightly deeper, with a blend of composted material and existing topsoil.
- Best positioned in part shade with protection from strong winds.
- Mulch the soil surface with 5cm of quality mulch, avoiding mounding against the plant's trunk.
- Camellia's will take several months to a year to establish, keep the soil moist but not overwatered.
- Prune in early spring for shape, and feed with a quality general-purpose fertiliser in spring, replenishing as needed in mid to late summer.
- It can grow to 2.5 x 1.5m
Store Pickup: We currently do not ship/post any plant life or oversized + bulky products such as pots. These items are Store Pickup (Click & Collect) only at our store in Warrandyte, VIC, 3113. Secure Online, Pickup Later with our store pickup option on the cart page.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.