No Products in the Cart
Camellia Petite Pink
Botanical Name: Camellia sasanqua.
Petite Pink’s very small leaves and compact branching habit, its neat overall shape is complemented by delicate soft pink double flowers. Petite Camellias have been specifically developed for their compact bushy growth and abundance of small flowers. They make a perfect low-flowering hedge/border, often used as topiary, these camellias are suitable for both full sun and partial shade.
Looking for the best fertilizer for your Camellia? Try out Harry's Camellia Food.
- Early Pearly can be planted in both full sun or lightly shaded positions.
- For hedge or screen planting, space Asakura between 0.9m to 1.5m apart.
- Planting holes should be double the width of the container and slightly deeper, with a blend of composted material and existing topsoil.
- Plant Early Pearly so that the top of the potting mix is level with the finished soil line, and water in well.
- Mulch the soil surface with 5cm of quality mulch, avoiding mounding against the plant's trunk.
- Early Pearly will take several months to a year to establish, keep the soil moist but not overwatered.
- Prune in early spring for shape, and feed with a quality general-purpose fertiliser in spring, replenishing as needed in mid to late summer
Store Pickup: We currently do not ship/post any plant life or oversized + bulky products such as pots. These items are Store Pickup (Click & Collect) only at our store in Warrandyte, VIC, 3113. Secure Online, Pickup Later with our store pickup option on the cart page.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.